Implemented ITIL best practices at TedSys company.
IT Support team and company processes reestructuring.
Reduced costs by reviewing company's infrastructure with CEO.
Senior Mobile App Development
Senior Mobile App Developer
Global Project Manager
I have been working as a Global Project Manager at IBM since July 2011. Managing all sorts of different projects from initiating to closing in order to deliver the project to the sponsor under the committed time.
Day to day activities :
- Understand and apply project management techniques and processes on the execution of each project and program.
- Build high performance teams and manage them during the execution and delivery of each project, make sure experience and knowledge from project resources are align to project needs.
- Work with different functional managers and ensure projects are completed within defined standards and that objectives have been accomplished.- Communicate project progress, current state and next milestones to clients.
- PMP Certified professional since 2013 - PMI.
- MBA in Project Management since 2013 - IBTA IBMEC Institution.
- PMBOK Methodology;Lean / 6 Sigma Methodology.
- Quality Management.
- Agile Projects.
- Financial Management.
- Risk Management.
IBM Account Manager
General Motors and Nisource Account Manager
- Worked as Account Manager for both General Motors and Nisource accounts. Managed more than 10 IBM employees.
- Responsible for creating the first Oracle Weblogic and JBoss GSD331 security policies templates for the company.
- As a Nisource account leader in 2010, i have exceeded customer's expectations by presenting a new monitoring tool system to Nisource Delivery Project Executive. The tool was developed inside IBM and monitored different servers in realtime. This tool avoid a lot of incidents being opened.After this successful presentation, the client decided to transition all nisource middleware security services to IBM Brazil.
- Activities performed by the Account Leader:
1- Focal Point for both clients. All issues addressed directly with Delivery Project Executive. 2- Create and manage a workload plan for the team (holidays and training).
3- Ensure that problem and change management Service Level Agreements are met, processes followed and issues escalated and mitigated.
4- Handling critical Sev1 problems and escalate them to upper manager/director if necessary.
5- Ensure all team meeting actions items are tracked and addressed.
6- Identify effective standard working practices and facilities within the cross-account team.
7- Ensure all team members are using Internet Labor Claiming tool accurately and timely reporting to client how much was spent on a project or a steady-state activity in a weekly basis.
8- Verify overtime requests and seek ways to reduce overtime.
MBA in IT Project Management
Executive MBA in IT Project Management at IBTA (IBMEC - Metrocamp) with complementary 40h classes in Melbourne, Florida,United States of America (at Florida International Business School).
Electrical Engineering with IT and Telecommunications emphasis
Project Management Skills
Objective C & Swift
05 May 2012 / Monte Carlo - Monaco
4 Important Recognizable Services Issued by IBM Clients
Proud to be part of developer's team at Xerox. This award was given to CDSV Xerox ES Brazil by IDG Computerworld magazine.